The Kiss design is a great wedding keepsake

I stitched this design called The Kiss for my grand daughter’s wedding.
I stitched it on white felt, cutting the felt larger than the picture frame. I hooped a cut away stabilizer and sprayed it with a 505 adhesive spray and floated the felt and did not use WSS. I used Alicia font by Embroitque for the wording and for the date I used Once upon a time by DDT (Drop Dead Threads).
I trimmed the felt/stabilizer to fit the frame.
I used the 6x8 design with my 8x8 hoop. The design is here BL The Kiss Machine Embroidery Designs Kreations by Kara Embroidery Designs

19 Likes

Absolutely love this design and the presentation :heart:

1 Like

Thank you. My granddaughter loved the gift.

1 Like

Thank you for the information

2 Likes

Thank you. If you need more information about how I did the design, please let me know.

1 Like

If you need more information, please let me know. I think the design is on sale…check it out. BL The Kiss Machine Embroidery Designs Kreations by Kara Embroidery Designs

1 Like

Don’t forget to pick up this design. It stitches out wonderful on felt and a great gift. My grand daughter and many others love this design.

1 Like

Thank you :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Very elegant memory.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you all for voting and viewing my entry of this beautiful design.

1 Like

Thanks again for your support.

Thank you all for voting for this design. I am very excited to win the Popular choice award . :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Well deserved, it is beautiful! Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much. :heart: :heart: :heart: